IF THIS HELPED YOU plz upload Your preloader.bin or FULL Backup
here a tut (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoynBfzkTog)
Board ID: K1006P9 -MB-V1.1_33B5
Device : X101
MTKxCPU : MT6592
MTKxPRJ : K1001P95_20200713
-make sure you have correct Driver (New inst. win 7&8×64) you will need to install it with windows driver signature off.
- choose MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM (COM #)
- some use the MTK PORT driver
-Use SP_Flash_Tool_V5.1528 (seem to work the best)
– Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6592_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
– Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
– Select “Download Only”
– Reset tablet with the reset button (small hole under VOL -, use a pin or somting)
you can also do the grounding the RST test point, (if buttons are broken)
-if your pc dosnt even reconsie the usb you may need to to the Hardmod wiring KCOLO to GND (havent done it my self yet)https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-286.html
– Press “Download” button to start
– and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
– The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
– And green circles display
– Finish !
– You can now safely disconnect your tablet and turn it on.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM