The firmware is dubbed as Android 6.0.1 C7000ZCU1APG3 and is meant only for the Samsung Galaxy C7 model. During the update, there are chances of your device getting bugged or bricked.We will never remain responsible for that. So you must take the responsibility yourself.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy C7 to Marshmallow Manually:
- First, enable USB debugging from setting.
- Download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy C7 from here and Unzip it.
- Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
- Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Boot your Galaxy C7 into Download Mode by press and hold ‘Power + Home + Vol Down‘ buttons.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the firmware ‘.tar‘ file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“. (make sure Re-partition is NOT ticked)
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen.
Done. That’s all this is the complete guide to Update Samsung Galaxy C7 to Marshmallow Manually. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!