Table Of Contents
Here, On this post. You can get official android 8.0 oreo with build number 41.3.A.0.401 for all Sony Xperia XZs. Do you have Sony Xperia XZs? Then you are in a right place. On this thread, we have managed to shared latest official oreo 8.0 Firmware Stock Rom update. This update is available for Asia and EUROPE users.
Sony Xperia XZs Update To Oreo 8.0 Rom
The Latest Oreo Rom Update for the Sony Xperia XZs Comes with a lot’s of exciting features including, Improvements in connectivity, Better security and feature enhancements, The Picture in Picture mode, Webview improvements, New Keyboard features, More adaptive icons, Better gesture control. Read full instructions from below to update Sony Xperia XZs to official android 8.0 ROM Firmware.
Sony Xperia XZs Smartphone Features:
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- PLATFORM Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only
- Internal 32 GB, 4 GB RAM – G8231/64 GB, 4 GB RAM – G8232
Notice: Read Before Flashing
- Create a full backup of your current ROM and Personal data. It will be helping You to Restore or Fix Bootloop.
- This complete tutorial is Working only on supported Device. So check first that You have correct supported Device, please Don’t flash any other smartphone otherwise it will cause bootloop.
- We are not responsible for any Damage. Perform it at your own Risk.
- it will erase all your Personal Data, Take a full backup of personal data including NVRAM.
- Charge your phone 70% To 80% At least.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
Download Rom Section-
Download 8.0 Oreo Update for Sony Xperia XZs
Download 8.0 Oreo 41.3.A.0.401
Sony Xperia XZs
How to Install Or Flash Android 8.0 on Sony Xperia XZs
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your Computer.
- Download the FTF Files from above and move the Oreo Rom to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Install the Flash tool drivers on Computer by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:Users–PC Name–flashtool.)
- Download Sony USB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Sony Phone. You have to activate the Developer Option First, Go to Phone Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Then, Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see this message(See Screenshot below) “Developer option enabled“.
- Now, Go back to your settings -> Tap on developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your PC/Computer
- Power off your phone and connect the phone to the computer through USB Cable.
- Your phone will detect Sony Flashtool window
- On Flashtool Window, Click on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware downloaded folder
- Select the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your Flashing process will start, now wait for few minutes to complete the Flashing Procedure.
- Hurrah! Your Sony Xperia XZs with the latest version of 41.3.A.0.401 Android 8.0 Oreo Updated.
More Oreo ROMs
- Sony Xperia XZ Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia X Performance Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia X (F5121) Update To Android Oreo 8.0
- Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia XA1 Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom