Table Of Contents
Here, On this post. You can get official android 8.0 oreo with build number 47.1.A.3.254 for all Sony Xperia XZ premium. Do you have Sony Xperia XZ Premium? Then you are in a right place. On this thread, we have managed to shared latest official oreo 8.0 Firmware Stock Rom update. This update is available for Asia and EUROPE users.
Sony Xperia XZ PremiumUpdate To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
The Latest Oreo Rom Update for the Sony Xperia XZ Premium Comes with a lot’s of exciting features including, 3D Creator, Predictive Capture, AutoFocus Brust, improved sound quality, app shortcuts, aptX HD support, also you can enable “Correction for image distortion”. Read full instructions from below to update Sony Xperia XZs to official android 8.0 ROM Firmware.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Features:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.46 inches, 82.2 cm2 (~68.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~807 ppi density)
- Multitouch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5/ HDR10 compliant/ Triluminos display/ X-Reality Engine
- Platform os: Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Memory card slot: microSD, up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only
- internal: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- This will work on Sony Xperia XZ Premium (Do Not Try this on Any other devices):
- Charge your phone around 80 percent or 70%.
- You will eliminate the first ROM or some other CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your mobile phone. So be sure to Backup your phone before performing this step using TWRP or CWM or some other Custom Recovery.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC.
Download ROM FILES
How to Install Or Flash Android 8.0 on Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your Computer.
- Download the FTF Files from above and move the Oreo Rom to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Install the Flash tool drivers on Computer by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:Users–PC Name–flashtool.)
- Download Sony USB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Sony Phone. You have to activate the Developer Option First, Go to Phone Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Then, Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see this message(See Screenshot below) “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your Computer
- Power off your phone and now hold VOLUME DOWN button and connect the phone to the computer using USB Cable.
- your phone detects on Sony Flashtool window
- Now in the Flashtool Window, Tap on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware folder
- install by selecting the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your installation process will start, now wait for few minutes to complete the installation.
- hurray! now you have the latest version of 47.1.A.3.254 Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 8.0 OreoUpdate (G8141 and G8142).
More Oreo ROMs
- Sony Xperia XZ Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia Z2 Update To Android Oreo 8.1 Rom
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Update To Oreo 8.1 Resurrection Remix Rom
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z Update To Oreo 8.1 Resurrection Remix Rom
- Sony Xperia Z Update To Android Oreo 8.1 Rom
- Sony Xperia ZR Update To Android Oreo 8.1 Rom
Donator is respected because they help us keep Findrom.info be the biggest Firmware library. Thank you very much!