Table Of Contents
Here, On this post. You can get official android 8.0 oreo with build number 34.4.A.0.364 for all Sony Xperia X. Do you have Sony Xperia X? Then you are in a right place. On this thread, we have managed to shared latest official oreo 8.0 Firmware Stock Rom With build number 34.4.A.0.364 update. This update is available for Asia and EUROPE users.
Sony Xperia X (F5121) Update To Android Oreo 8.0
The Latest Oreo Rom Update for the Sony Xperia X Comes with a lot’s of exciting features including Improvements in connectivity, Better security and feature enhancements, The Picture in Picture mode, Webview improvements, New Keyboard features More adaptive icons, Better gesture control. Read full instructions from below to update Sony Xperia XZ to official android 8.0 ROM Firmware.
Sony Xperia X Smartphone Features:
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~69.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)
- Multitouch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Platform os: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- CPU: Hexa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only
- Internal: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM – F5121
- Create a full backup of your current ROM and Personal data. It will be helping You to Restore or Fix Bootloop.
- This complete tutorial is Working only on supported Device. So check first that You have correct supported Device, please Don’t flash any other smartphone otherwise it will cause bootloop.
- We are not responsible for any Damage. Perform it at your own Risk.
- it will erase all your Personal Data, Take a full backup of personal data including NVRAM.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
Download Rom Section-
Download 8.0 Oreo Update for Sony Xperia X Performance
Download Official Android 8.0 Oreo for Xperia X F5121
How to Install Or Flash Android 8.0 on Sony Xperia X
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your Computer.
- Download the FTF Files from above and move the Oreo Rom to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Install the Flash tool drivers on Computer by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:Users–PC Name–flashtool.)
- Download Sony USB Drivers.
- enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable the USB Debugging, First you need to activate the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your Computer
- Power off your phone and now hold VOLUME DOWN button and connect the phone to computer using USB Cable.
- Your phone will detect Sony Flashtool window
- On Flashtool Window, Tap on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware folder
- select the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your installation process will start, now wait for few minutes to complete the installation.
- Hurrah! Your Sony Xperia X with the latest version of 34.4.A.0.364Android 8.0 Oreo Update.
More Oreo ROMs
- Sony Xperia X Performance Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia XZ Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia XZs Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia XA1 Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom
- Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Update To Android Oreo 8.0 Rom