You need to download several files including the firmware
Odin –> Odin 3.07
Firmware — > T210XXAMKF_T210OXXAMK2 – 1.zip.001
Firmware –> Part 2
Firmware –> Part 3
Firmware –> Part 4
Firmware –> Part 5
Firmware –> Part 6
Firmware –> Part 7
Firmware –> Part 8
Firmware –> Part 9
PIT file –> PIT File
Samsung Driver — > SamsungDriver
“Extract these files in your desired folder”
You can fix the following issue:
- Damaged SystemUI
- Forced Closing App (if hard reset is not possible)
Installing the driver
1. Install driver first just keep on hitting next.
2. After installing the driver Press and Hold VOLUME DOWN + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
3. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable
4. Wait for it to finish installing the driver.
“Note: Sometimes it is better to reboot your PC. After installing the driver.”
Flashing your Device
PIT –> LT02.pit
PDA –> T210XXAMKF_T210OXXAMK2_T210XXAMKF_HOME.tar.md5.
|Picture above is for reference only|
3. Do not check repartition in option key, copy only what is shown in the picture above.
I hope this tutorial help you. Drop a comment if there is something is not clear to you. Cheers! ^_^
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!