UPDATED ON : 11 MAY :ADDED V2
Sky Blue Theme is a new theme for all huawei smartphones running on Emui 5 / Nougat. This theme is designed by Michel Saroufim . Sky Blue theme is a light theme with white blue color scheme which is similar to stock white blue style but with more customization . Background of settings is changed with a picture instead of color . Dialer numbers are themed with blue style rectangle which are rounded a little bit on corners and makes the dialer look cool.
Lockscreen design is inspired from HTC Sense 4 smartphone . As you can see in the screenshot , the clock widget on homescreen is an app , its called command center , if you need the clock as you can see in screenshot then i have also added link for the clock widget app . Download and Install it and then you can place it on homescreen as a widget .
• SimpleDarkUI Theme
• Material Design Based SimpleUI Theme
• Pixel Blue Theme
• Paint It Black Theme
• Andromeda Deep Blue Theme
• XDA-Exclusive Theme
• Red Planet Theme
• Ex-BW Theme
• Porsche Touch Ferrari Theme
• IOSwoniu Theme
• Pure Dark Theme
• Britist Accent Theme
You can download this theme for your huawei EMUI device running on Nougat Based EMUI 5 and then apply it from the Theme app. Instructions are given in the end of this post so that you can understand how to apply these EMUI themes.
Update Changelog : V2
– Under the hood improvements and minor fixes.
– Added new system backgrounds for better visibility
– Added charging effects to lockscreen with some
– New style switches close to Sense UI
– NEW notification background blue Waves on white
INFO & DOWNLOAD
|Updated On||11 May|
|Download (V2.0)||From Here|
|Download||Command Center Clock|
|Created By||Michel Saroufim|
How to use ?
1. Download the theme file from above link . Its a .hwt file which simply means HuaWeiThemes.
2. Now move the downloaded theme file to HWThemes folder in Internal Storage . If the folder is not present then you can create new HWThemes folder in internal storage.
3. After moving theme file to HWThemes folder ,open Themes app from your homescreen.
4. Now you will see the new theme in your theme list. Click on it and then apply.
5. A Reboot is better after applying a theme .
If you face any problem while following this process you can comment and I will try to provide you with a possible solution.
You can share this theme with your friends/family.