ROM Tablet Siccoo E79W – ROM Android 4.4.2
Update ROM Official Siccoo E79W version: TY0706B_SCX_SICCOO_TY0706B_3G-HD-1_V3.7.1 – wsvga-user 4.4.2 KOT49H
Install ROM :
– Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
– Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6572_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
– Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
– Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
– Turn off your tablet.
– Press “Download” button to start
– and connect your tablet into the computer via USB data cable.
– The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
– And green circles display
– Finish !
– You can now safely disconnect your tablet and turn it on.
ROM Official Siccoo E79W version: TY0706B_SCX_SICCOO_TY0706B_3G-HD-1_V3.6.1 – wsvga-user 4.4.2 KOT49H
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support: Multilang
Install ROM :
1.copy ****.zip to root folder of the Tablet SD card (no need to unzip).
2.Turn off the Tablet , then keep pressing power button and volume+ button until the robot icon appear, then press power button again
3.Press the volume- to move up and down to choose“wipe data/factory reset”, then press volume+ button to confirm.
4.Choose “yes—delete all user data”, then press volume+ button to enter the page as below.
5.It will enter below page after finishing delete all user data.
6.Then choose“apply update from sdcard”
7.Find and select the ROM, press volume+ to enter the page as below.
8.Please make sure the power is sufficient during the upgrading. It will showed as below when the upgrading finished.
9.Choose “reboot system now”,then press volume+ button to reboot your Tablet .
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM