Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F Combination FA70 G950FXXU3ARG1
How to Flash (install) the Combination File
1. Download and extract the Combination File package on the computer.
2. After extracting the Combination File Package, you will be able to get the Samsung USB Driver, Odin Downloader, and Combination Flash File.
3. Now, Install the Provided Samsung USB Driver on your Computer.
4. Once you have successfully installed the Samsung USB Driver on the computer, you need to connect your Samsung device to the computer using the USB cable.
5. Once your device is connected to the computer, you need to boot the device into the download mode (volume down + power key).
6. Once your device is in Download Mode, Launch the Odin Downloader Tool and Load the Combination File by using the AP button.
7. Once the Combination file is loaded, Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
8. Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect your Samsung SM-G950F device from the computer and restart it.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM