Android 6.0.1 seems to be last Marshmallow version and You can now install it on Samsung Galaxy S advance . Samsung Galaxy S Advance came with Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread and was later on officially updated to Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean . Though Android 4.1.2 was the last Official update , but XDA developers made 4.4.4 Kitkat , Android 5.0 Lollipop and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow possible for S advance .
Cyanogenmod 13 ( Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ) for S advance I9070/P :-
What’s Working and What’s Not
- Boot: working
- Screen: working
- Touchscreen: working
- Wi-Fi: working
- Bluetooth: working, connected to speaker but no audio
- Vibrator: not working
- RIL: phone calling, data working, sms not tested, but probably working too
- Earpiece: working
- Camera: working (shooting photos)
- Camcorder: preview, after hitting record FC
- Sound: working
- Microphone: working
- Sensors: probably working
- SeLinux: turned off
- Graphics: 0 glitches, works good (probably)
- Storage: working (MTP on Windows PC mounts as “sdcard0” and “sdcard1”)
- Recovery: working (TWRP)
BUGS – After installing gapps (OpenGapps) keyboard crashes, can’t pass setupwizard , You can’t access recovery .
[lock]Cyanogenmod 13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow – Download Here[/lock]
Download both the ROM and Gapps on your computer and then transfer them to the internal storage of your Samsung Galaxy S Advance.
Installation guide for here