***** For NETWORK UNLOCK or for LOWER PATCH LEVEL up to 5/1/2017 patch level *****
I have already tried and tested this method. Use this root file if you are going to unlock(network unlock) your phone only or if you still have lower patch level of this particular phone. I have tried this file up to Patch level 5/1/2017 without needed to reset the phone after flashing the file.
After you flash the file the phone will reboot 1 time only. Don’t panic it’s normal that the phone will reboot.
1. Install driver first just keep on hitting next. (Open/Execute/Run SamsungDrivePack) 2. After installing the driver Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode. 3. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable 4. Wait for it to finish installing the driver. “Note: Sometimes it is better to reboot your PC. After installing the driver.”
BEFORE PROCEEDING IN FLASHING MAKE SURE THAT THE BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED OR 50% CHARGED.
Flashing your Phone
1. Open Odin 3.07
2. Load the file (PDA). Click on PDA then look for the ROOT FILE that you had downloaded.
Picture is example only.
3. Do not check repartition.
4. When you are ready to flash your phone, Press and Hold Volume Down + Home Key + Power Button, a selection will appear if you would like to go in Download Mode, Press Volume Up to proceed in Download Mode.
5. Connect your phone in the PC via USB Cable, wait for a value in the ID:COM to appear. It will turn yellow with number example: COM32, if it nothing appear close Odin an open it again and load the file again.
6. Press START to proceed flashing your phone. Wait until it is done, the phone will reboot after flashing.
I hope this tutorial help you. Drop a comment if there is something is not clear to you. Cheers! ^_^