Root Samsung all models to Marshmallow 6.0.1 with Odin
Update your Samsung Android device if you have not update yet now.There are few steps to Root Android device.
Follow below steps for Root
- 1. To start with please download the correct file for your phone from the below given links and extract it to your PC desktop.
- Now enable the “USB debugging” on your Samsung Device.
- Once the USB debugging is enabled on your phone please switch it off and enter it into Download Mode
- Press Vol – ,Home Key and Power key together and for confirm press vol+ and continue
- Now open the Odin.exe file with admin privileges and connect your Samsung Android device using the USB cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an “Added” message from the Odin window
- Now click on Bootloader section of Odin and select tar.md5 file where you download
- Once added Root file click on Start menu of Odin
- Wait few seconds while flashing complete
- Device restart automatically
- If you like perform a factory data/wipe of device and enjoy
Download Root Files for Samsung all models For Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 With video guide.