Reset FRP bypass Google Account Cherry Mobile Flare P3/ Flare P3 Lite:
if you own Cherry Mobile Flare P3/ Flare P3 Lite Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or reset FRP on Cherry Mobile Flare P3/ Flare P3 Lite.
How to Reset FRP on Cherry Mobile Flare P3/ Flare P3 Lite:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter file.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.
Method 2 IF You are unable to Done with above Method Follow this One Here
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
NOTE: contact via email [email protected] , i will sent link download for you