This is my first post to hard reset a ZTE Mobile brand. This phone is the ZTE Z992 Avail 2 it’s from AT&T.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Samsung Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume UP +Power Button simultaneously
3. Android System Recovery will appear.
4. Select wipe / factory reset, to navigate press the Volume DOWN, to confirm press Power Button
5. Reboot your phone.
Note: If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.Follow Findrom , we will sent link download for you. Thanks