Device name : Qmob
File type : NVRAM
Credit : Free
Included CPU Types
- MTKdroid Tools
- Android USB device driver
- Android MTK USB device driver
How to Flash Qmob NVRAM file
- Run MTKdroidTools.exe from PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable.
- Click o the “Root” button at the bottom of the program window and grant root permission in your phone.
- Then click on “Restore” button. It will ask for a .bin file and a .tar file. Select the correct file from “BackupNVRAM” folder. If everything goes well you have successfully restored your phone’s IMEI/NVRAM data.
- Now install any custom ROM of your choice without worrying about loosing IMEI/NVRAM data and make most out of Android. That’s all for now. Keep reading and sharing your thoughts with us down in the comments box MT6572_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1315_MD_WG_MP_V36_P4_1_wg_n_eMMC MT6580_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1449_MD_WG_MP_V57_1_wg_n_eMMC MT6582_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1449_MD_WG_MP_V1_P3_1_wg_n_eMMC Above NVRAM files are Supported for all certain CPU Types Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware