This is the latest build – 14/11/2017
Validus ROM is one of the three ROMs which is built by Ground Zero Rom Team. On nougat , Support is provided by Team GZR for three roms namely Validus, Tipsy and Tesla. Now with the coming of android Oreo 8.0 they have now only two Roms – GZOSP(AOSP Based) , and Validus.
Thanks to developer Hassan Sardar we are getting unofficial builds of Validus Oreo Rom . The Rom is still in beta stage but seems very stable because most of the feature are working . There are no major bugs in Rom except a minor error which appears after every reboot of phone , it will also be solved after some time.
Its a 32Bit Rom and it comes with a lot of customization options which are not yet present in other oreo based custom roms . Performance is always better in all Oreo ROMs. Battery Backup is also good . Following are the customization options in Validus ROM –
- Hardware button customization
- App OPS
- Power Menu
- Theme Resources (A dark theme by GZR team)
- Lockscreen Shortcuts, Weather,
- Battery Settings , Quick Settings, Traffic indicators , Status bar items
- Gesture anywhere, Headset , Recents
|Android Version||8.0 (Oreo/Arm32)|
|Theme Support (OMS/Substratum)||Yes|
|ROM size||308 MB|
|Download Link||Validus v16.3|
|For Root||Magisk Or SuperSu|
|Maintainer & Dev||Hassan sardar (Hassu)|
How To Flash
1. Download The ROM/Gapps in internal storage or External SD card as you like.
2. Reboot to Recovery. Flash TWRP 3.1.1 (Hyper) for better support . Download
3. Make a backup of Current ROM (optional but recommended).
4. Wipe Data/Cache/System/Dalvik Cache.
5. Click Install and Select the ROM you downloaded and Slide the bottom bar to start flashing.
6. Flash Gapps.
7. Flash SuperSu or Magisk.
9. Well now you can enjoy your new ROM .
Do not flash any custom kernel .If you flash custom kernel like The Raging Beast by Varun Chutiya then your camera will not work. (varun chutiya fixed it )
Post your comment if you face any problem while installing or you can join International A6000/+ Telegram group for help and updates about new ROMs.