OrangeFox Unoffical 14082021
How to flash TWRP on your Cubot Note S
1. be sure you are on offical Cubot Note S V06
2. turn your device off and don’t plug usb cable on your device
3. download my twrp zip-file and also the SPFlash Tools on your PC
4. Extract the twrp-zip file and also the SPFlash Tool in C:TWRP
5. Start the SPFlash Tool and choose for “Scatter-loading file” the txt-file in extracted twrp-folder
6. now press top on “download”
7. connect your USB Cable from Cubot Note S to your PC
8. the programm will start automatically and flash the TWRP on your recovery partition
9. when it’s done (green tick), unplug the usb cable and start the device once with VOL+ and Power at the same time. Choose in the boot menu “recovery”
It’s important to do this step at the first boot, otherwise the Cubot Recovery will rewrite the parition and you need to do the steps again.
If you are once in twrp successfully, it will remain on your device.
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM
Donate with PayPal to seluce