OMNI IS NOW OFFICIAL (WEEKLY UPDATES)
We now got Omni Rom for Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus. This rom is built from source and runs on android 7.1.2 with latest security patch and fixes . Omni Rom is a simple rom with basic features and some new apps that are different from what we see in other LineageOS based rom . This rom is build by Developer Harshit Jain with some help from Mohammad Shoaib and Karthik.
Omni Rom has its own music player – Phonograph , its own custom clock app- Omniclock , Custom recent screen with OmniSwitch .
This rom does not have a Messaging app , so you have to download any messaging app from Google Play and use it as a message app .
This ROM comes with a new kernel which is customized a little bit to increase the performance of the ROM on 1GB RAM devices. This new kernel has increased the performance of the ROM , it is very smooth rom as compared to other official Roms for A6000/+. Zram , KSM, Wakelock and some other important options are now available in this kernel. I am saying again – This rom is butter smooth even on 1GB Ram phone( A6000 ).
1. Custom Clock App .
2. Custom Music Player .
3. Different Recent App Styles .
4. Custom Kernel with new options to increase performance .
5. Good battery backup .
6. A new battery icon with an android logo inside it.
7. Custom Headers.
8. Light/Dark Theme .
9. OMS Support (Substratum) .
10. Good Battery Backup.
11. Flash it to explore more……
• After Flashing this rom you will see black screen for few seconds , just wait and you will see boot logo . You will see black screen on every boot . This issue arised after Harshit Jain fixed the screen flickering issue .So it not a big problem. (This issur is fixed )
• Do not flash other custom Kernels .(except phantom legacy)
• You can use supersu or magisk for root . I suggest Magisk .
• Follow the flashing guide carefully to avoid any unwanted issue.
|ROM Name||OMNI ROM|
|Android Version||7.1.2 (Nougat)|
|Build On||Updated Weekly|
|Theme Support (OMS)||Yes|
|Download Link (official)||Omni ROM|
|Magisk 12.0||From Here|
|ROM Source||XDA – A6000/+|
How To Flash
1. Download The ROM in internal storage or External SD card as you wish.
2. Reboot to Recovery. Flash TWRP 3.1 for better support . Download
3. Make a backup of Current ROM (optional but recommended).
4. Wipe Data/Cache/System/Dalvik Cache.
5. Click Install and Select the ROM you downloaded and Slide the bottom bar to start flashing.
6. Flash BeanGapps.
7. Flash Magisk Zip
9. Well now you can enjoy your new ROM .
If you have any doubt regarding flashing then comment.