ROM Phone Moto G60S XT2133-1 TIGCA – ROM Android 11
ROM Official Moto G60S XT2133-1 TIGCA version: RRL31.Q2X-70-24-2 – LISBON_TIGCA
Gapps include – No Rooted
Language support : Multilang
1. Start up RSD Lite
2. Connect the phone to the PC via the USB flash cable, use a fully charged battery to power the phone
3. Start up the phone, a Motorola USB device shall appear in the device window
4. Click Browse […] and select flashfile.xml ( in file rom) to use.
The file properties window in the upper right will show the file information.
5. Mark the phone in the Device window and the phone information
will be displayed in the upper left Device properties window
6. Click Start
Upon completion the result column will display whether the operation
passed or failed and the phone will power down
7. Start up the phone and perform a Master Reset / Master Clear
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM