This is stock rom / firmware is for Lenovo A706. You need to put the file in the SDCARD.
The firmware is not flashable via flashtool. So you cannot use SP Flash Tool. The firmware is in two part. You need to use HJSplit to join the file and to make it usable. If you did not join the file you cannot use the file.
Download the Firmware
Part 1 — > Part1
Part 2 — > Part2
You need to create a sdfuse folder in your memory card. It must be in the root example f:sdfuse or e:sdfuse like that when you are extracting the file.
Open the firmware file that you have downloaded and put it in the sdfuse folder that you created in your sdcard.
Flashing the firmware (Official guide from Lenovo)
1. Insert the SD card to your phone, insert the battery, then press and hold vol up key and power key till you see the engineering mode on the screen.
2. Press vol down key till cursor on ‘4. SD update’, then press power key to confirm.
3. Check if the version displayed on screen is correct, if yes, then press power key to START. Now the SD update is going.
4. When SD update completes, press power key to REBOOT device.
5. If your device powers up normally and goes to Android setup screen, it is ready to go.
6. If your device can not power up and screen keeps black for a long time(more than 3 minutes), then pull out and re-insert the battery, press and hold vol up&down key and power key till you see the ‘Android system recovery’ displayed on screen with following options: reboot system now; apply update from external storage, apply update from internal storage; etc.
7. Press vol down key till cursor on ‘wipe data/factory reset’, press power key to select.
8. Press vol down key till cursor on ‘Yes –- delete all user data’, press power key to select
9. Wait a while, and device will reboot automatically.
I hope this firmware solve your problem.
GET 1 USD FOR LINK DOWNLOAD
NOTE: contact via email [email protected] , i will sent link download for you
More from my site
- Lenovo A7-30HC firmware/stock rom to unbrick your tablet Hi,This firmware is for Lenovo A7-30HC. I have already tried and tested this firmware. […]
- Lenovo A369i firmware/stock rom to unbrick your phone Hi,I have a new firmware and this is for Lenovo A369i. I mainly use this firmware if I […]
- Stock Rom Lenovo A606 MT6582 Unbrick Lenovo A606 Via SPFlashtoolDownload Rom Lenovo A606 […]
- Lenovo A5000 firmware/stock rom to unbrick your phone Hi,Warning-- DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU UPGRADED YOUR PHONE IN LOLLIPOP. YOUR TOUCH […]
- Lenovo A3000-H firmware/stock rom to unbrick your tablet Hi,Found a new firmware and it is for Lenovo A3000-h. The firmware version is 4.2.2 or […]
- Lenovo A319 firmware/stock rom to unbrick your phone Hi,UPDATE: I have already tried and tested this firmware and it is working properly if […]
- Lenovo A390 Stock ROM / firmware to unbrick your phone Hi,This firmware is for Lenovo A390, I already tried this firmware. This firmware is not […]
- Lenovo A680 stock rom / firmware to unbrick your phone Hi,I have a new firmware and this is for Lenovo A680. I had to upload the files by part […]
- Lenovo A269i stock rom / firmware to unbrick your phone This firmware is for Lenovo A269i. It is already rooted. There is a tutorial below that […]
- Lenovo A3300-GV Stock ROM/Firmware to unbrick your tablet Hi,Atlast Im finally done uploading the firmware / stock rom for A3300-GV ^_^ The stock […]
- Lenovo A690 stock rom to unbrick your phone Okay finally done uploading the firmware for Lenovo A690. I was unable to upload this […]
- Hard Reset your Lenovo A706 and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account Oh my Lenovo A706 drop by in my workplace and had to write this tutorial for hard […]