20180615 build HNR-CM13-PP
– kernel 3.10.72+
– already bundled with NANO GAPPS package
– NO Need to configure Google Whitelist GSF Device ID (even though still suggested)
– NFC fully working
– Full Miravision Support
– New MTK OMX Codec libraries/settings
– SafetyNET iSu packages (APK + .ZIP for installation from recovery)
– Full battery profile (system / per-app) management
– New CM-SU
– SurfaceFlinger Fix
– DTW Double Touch to Wake.
The usual stuff :
This package might be most suitable for experienced users but everybody is welcome to use it at his own risk.
Flashing / Rooting your phone and using software tools have risks indeed = if instructions aren’t followed you can BRICK YOUR DEVICE. Therefore please read carefully all of the instructions & follow them if You choose to go on at your own risk.
If You don’t understand the instructions stop & search on Google/Boards/XDA/etc. and / or ask for help.
All the mentioned software & tools belong to their respective owners/developers. Neither I nor the owners / developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device.
1. ROM Flashing
HNR-CM13-PP – CyanogenMOD 13 – Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for AMOI L861 device (MT6795 – WQHD) – other known re-brands for such phone :
– STONEX ONE #Galileo – #DaVinci – #Dante
– Santin Dante – DaVinci – Marconi
–Start from a custom ROM already flashed on the device = FuelOS – PPOS – FlyMEOS – CM13 – HNR-CM13. Such ROMs already include custom TWRP recovery 3.0.2 & have unified data storage (while stock firmware uses splitted-data partitioning).
Once ready enter TWRP recovery through ADB or using QuickReboot (requires root).
Once in TWRP :
– Mount System
– Advanced Wipe : Cache / System / Data
– Install zip (choose latest available package)
– Reboot & proceed with initial ROM setup
2. SafetyNET iSu
If You have SafetyNET issues while loading some apps, download ISU_SAFETYNET package. Then :
– 1 – Install APK package & reboot into TWRP recovery
– 2 – Mount System & Install ZIP package
– 3 – Wipe Cache/Dalvik
– 4 – Reboot into System
– 5 – Setup iSu according to provided pictures
– 6 – Reboot device
*** CREDITS *** .
– Andrea Conficoni (provider of main L861 device for custom ROMs’ development & testing) .
– TRONX2100 (Henry) for his hard work & support during last 3 months
– bmv1510 (4PDA.ru) for camera / RIL patch
– lucky76 (TuttoAndroid.net – aka erlucky on XDA) for his kernel development .
– blyha (4PDA.ru) for his CM13 porting on PPTV King7 device .
– Team M.A.D. (XDA) for their CM13 porting on Elephone Vowney Lite device
– scafroglia93 (Lorenzo ORI) for his first contribution to L861 kernel sources
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM