Jio F30C Flash File And Tool Download
Device Name: Lyf Jio
Model number: F30C
CPU Type: Qualcomm
File extension: .mbn
Before starting installing the firmware, be prepared for the flashing process.
- Download Qualcomm hs-USB qdloader 9008 and install into PC.
- QFIL Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool download, no need to install because of its setup portable.
- But we recommend the QPST Tool and install it.
- Personal data images, contacts, photos, videos, and other document files move into SD card or PC Drive.
How to Flash F30C with QFIL Tool
How to flash Jio phone F30C using QFIL Tool is easy, just follow below steps for successful flashing process.
- Extract the firmware with 7Zip or WinRAR
- Run QPST Tool after complete install them.
- Choose Flat mode from appearance mode.
- Click on the browse from program path and insert prog-emmc-firehose-8909_ddr.mbn
- Now choose XML option and insert rawprogram_unsparse_without-QCN.xml
- after loading the above files insert patch0.xml file finally
- Now its time to Power OFF device and reboot into EDL Mode which is known as Emergency Download Mode.
- Press and hold Volume Up, Volume Down key and insert USB Cable same time
- when the phone proper connected with PC it will show Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 port
- Finally hit on the Download button and wait for the flashing process.
- it will take few minutes after flashing the successful phone, an OK message will appear.
- Remove phone and power ON, you have done it.
Jio F30c flash file comes in .mbn format that is built for Qualcomm chipset, keep an eye to understand above procedure there is nothing difficult, Flash Jio F30C phone with QFIL Tool or QPST.