Here I will be sharing a guide to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Redmi Note 3 Android 7.0.The installation Process is very easy to follow.Just follow the given steps to update your Redmi Note 3 to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
This is not developed by team CM and is an unofficial homemade ROM but based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to stock ROM with some extra useful features like previous CyanogeMod ROMs.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
Steps to install CM14 on Redmi Note 3
- Download the ROM file to your SDCard.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device.
- Boot into Recovery Mode by pressing the Vol – + Power button.
- We recommend to take a bacup before proceeding, to be on a safer side.
- Perform a factory reset by going to WIPE -> Advanced -> Tick Wipe, Cache, Dalvik, System, Data and proceed.
- Once done, flash the CM14 zip present in your SDCard. After flashing the ROM file, make sure you flash the correct GAPPS for CM14.
- Reboot your device!
- And Done! You’re now using Android Nougat!