In any case, it’s the latest update available for your Nexus 9 LTE and Google would probably send October’s security patch with another OTA update. Follow this guide to update Nexus 9 LTE to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Create a backup of all important data on your Nexus 9 device. Creating a Nandroid backup of your device is highly recommended.
- Download and install USB drivers for Nexus 9 in your computer.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Make sure that Android SDK is installed on your system and you have experience working downloading and installing files with it.
- Ensure that your Nexus 9 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to update Nexus 9 LTE to Android 7.0 Nougat NRD90R
- Connect your Nexus 9 using a USB cable and turn it off.
- Now, start the device in Fastboot mode (assuming that you have Fastboot and ADB already set up and ready to use): turn off your device. Then, press and hold Volume Up, Power and Home buttons until you see the Fastboot mode. You will see a START option at the top of the screen.
- Go to the downloaded folder volantis-NRD90R and copy / paste all the files to your Fastboot directory. Your Fastboot directory should be the platform-tools folder in the Android SDK directory.
- Unlock the bootloader:
- fastboot oem unlock – confirm.
- From the factory images files in your Fastboot directory (platform-tools folder), also run the following command depending on your operating system:
- Windows: Run flash-all.bat
- Mac: Run flash-all.sh using Terminal
- Linux: Run flash-all.sh
- Once the script finishes running, your Nexus 9 will reboot.
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!