If you are the user of Vivo 1606 then here is the good news for you. If you want to Root Vivo 1606 then you are landed on the right page. In this guide we gonna show you How to Root Vivo 1606 Without PC This is the complete guide to root your Vivo 1606 where we have shared the full steps to root your Vivo 1606.
Rooting is very easy and fun method, anyone can root their device. This guide will help you to root your Vivo 1606 very safely. We have shared each and every step to root your Vivo 1606 Plus all you have to do is follow this guide very carefully and in case you faced any issue while performing this, you can freely ask us by dropping a comment.
Vivo 1606 is a budget-oriented smartphone and its screen size is 5.0 inches having the IPS screen and the display is full HD it has an amazing 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM which is quite large to install big games and downloading music, photos, and movies of your choice. It has an amazing 8MP Primary camera and 5MP front camera for perfect selfies. This device is running on Android Oreo Go, so you can root your Vivo 1606 on Android Oreo. It also has a 2500 mAh battery and its weight is 207 gram. You can purchase this device from any e-commerce website like Flipkart and Amazon.
What is Rooting and it’s Benefits?
Rooting is a method to root your device so that you can become owners of your device completely rooting enable all the hidden features of the device which are disabled from the factory. Rooting also help you to install the TWRP recovery and install custom ROMs and can flash the flashable zip files. After rooting you can also install the Xposed module and can customize your device. Also, rooting your device can enhance the performance of your device and can improve the user experience. After rooting, you can overclock your device to improve battery life and more.
So, now you knew What is rooting, it’s benefits and everything about it. Now it’s time to Root Vivo 1606 .
Disadvantage Of Rooting
No matter what, even anything which is outstanding has any of it’s disadvantage so does Rooting. Rooting is undoubtedly the best way to customize our device according to our needs but it has some disadvantage as well, below are some disadvantage of rooting.
- Anything can happen to your device when you root it, it can be soft or hard bricked.
- If your mobile device is newly purchased and is under warranty then it’s warranty will be void.
- You device performance can become even worse. Yes, you read it the main motive of rooting is to speed up the performance of the device but there are many users across the globe who faced the issue of poor performance after rooting (Worse than before rooting).
- Your phone can be affected by a virus. If you are flashing any custom zip files then there are high chances of injecting a virus into your device. So cross check every time when you flash any custom Zips file.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download SuperSU for Vivo 1606
- A Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your Vivo 1606 .
- Your Vivo 1606 must be properly charged, battery percentage should be above 80%.
- You have to follow each and every step very carefully.
- You must Backup your device, this process will not delete anything from your device but to be in safe side you must backup your device.
- This guide is only made for Vivo 1606.
Now, you have read the pre-requirements section you are now eligible to proceed further.
How to Root Vivo 1606 without PC
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it with PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the SuperSu Zip file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.
Now you have successfully rooted your Vivo 1606 and now you can enjoy all the additional benefits of your device. You can install Custom ROMs and more.
If you faced any problem or having any confusion during this process then you can drop your queries in the comment section.