Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A owners. According to XDA Member kiruha_21, TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery is available for Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. You can use this TWRP 3.2.3 and Magisk v16.7 to root Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. Are you wondering how to root Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Kogan Agora 6 Plus KAPHN4G6PA. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A using TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Koolnee owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Koolnee.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A using TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Koolnee.
Below are the steps using which you can root Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A got broken while being rooted using TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery and Magisk v16.7. Koolnee Rainbow battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery for Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Koolnee.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Koolnee.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Koolnee.
6. It is the time to attach Koolnee with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to Koolnee.
8. It is essential to put Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery on Koolnee.
10. It is the time to put Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A using TWRP 3.2.3 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Koolnee Rainbow MT6580A. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Koolnee.
Donator is respected because they help us keep Findrom.info be the biggest Firmware library. Thank you very much!