Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with Ergo A502 Aurum owners. According to Developer alibaba, TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery is available for Ergo A502 Aurum. You can use this TWRP 3.1.1 and Magisk v16.7 to root Ergo A502 Aurum. Are you wondering how to root Ergo A502 Aurum? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Ergo A502 Aurum. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Xiaomi Redmi Y2 M1803E6H. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Ergo A502 Aurum. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 for rooting Ergo A502 Aurum. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Ergo A502 Aurum.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Ergo A502 Aurum using TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Ergo A502 Aurum may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Aurum owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Ergo A502 Aurum. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Ergo A502 Aurum. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A502.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Ergo A502 Aurum using TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Ergo A502 Aurum. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Ergo A502 Aurum, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A502.
Below are the steps using which you can root Ergo A502 Aurum. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Ergo A502 Aurum got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.7. Ergo A502 Aurum battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Ergo A502 Aurum Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for Ergo A502 Aurum on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v16.7 for Ergo A502 Aurum.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for A502.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A502.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A502.
6. It is the time to attach A502 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v16.7 to A502.
8. It is essential to put Ergo A502 Aurum into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery on A502.
10. It is the time to put Ergo A502 Aurum into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk v16.7 on Ergo A502 Aurum in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Ergo A502 Aurum. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Ergo A502 Aurum using TWRP v3.1.1 Recovery and Magisk v16.7, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Ergo A502 Aurum. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Ergo A502 Aurum.
Donator is respected because they help us keep Findrom.info be the biggest Firmware library. Thank you very much!