Contacts is very important part for communication in mobile phone. We don’t remember every person contact number but sometimes its deleted by mistake . By this you can 100% recover your contacts in very easy steps .
How to recover deleted contacts from android:
- Firstly Download Android data recovery
- Install it and open
- Connect your mobile to pc by USB debugging option. (Go to “Settings” > Click “Developer options” > Check “USB debugging”)
- After opening Android Data Recovery Software, Android Data Recovery empowers you to selectively choose which type of files to be scanned. If you want to recover Android contacts only, you can tick “Contacts” because it takes less time to scan only contacts than scan all the data.Also you can recover your files from this software.
- Now you will get message saying “Device Detected” , that means your Android has been detected by the program successfully. Here, you just need to click “Start ” to analyze your Android device and wait for a few seconds.
- When below window comes to you, you need to turn to your Android phone and click “Allow” popping up on the screen, until it disappear, and then back to the program and click “Start ” to scan your Android for lost contacts.
- After all contacts and messages have been scanned out, the program will remind you stop the scan, because it is a waste of time to scan all data. Then you can preview all contacts one by one in the scan result, mark those you want and click “Recover ” to selectively save them on your computer.
Done ! its done you’ll see your deleted contacts.
xkld đài loan , kho sàn gỗ giá rẻ , sàn gỗ công nghiệp giá rẻ , sàn gỗ tự nhiên , sàn gỗ ngoài trời , ván sàn nhựa