1. Let us consider asphalt 8 airborne game for this process. (Download Asphalt 8
) and Download Root Explorerf for convenience.
2. Install the apk of the game.
3. Now to go the following path in your internal memory where your game data usually gets installed
/Android/obb (for some other games it is >>> /Android/data<<< ). (Through Root explorer)
For Asphalt 8 Airborne It Is OBB folder !
4. Now create an empty folder named >> com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM << in OBB folder 🙂
(that is. game data folder for Asphalt 8). Don’t make Folder if folder already exists… !
SS Credits >> Technibuzz
5. Now open folder mount. Create a new pair.
6. Name it as Asphalt 8. Browse and select the empty folder (Step 4) which you have created as source path.Automatically destination path will be created in SD card (say yes to Pop up )
SS credits >> Techbuzz
7. Create the pair. The empty folder will be moved to SD Card. Now your pair is created. Don’t tap the pin
8. Copy or move the game data files which you already have (the files which is inside the folder which u have downloaded from Link given in Step 1)
9. Now browse to the folder (com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM) which is moved to SD card (i.e. in SD Card /Android/obb/ com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM)
10. Paste the files in this folder.
11. Now again open Folder mount. Tap on the pin and wait for 10 seconds.You can see it turned into green.
12. That’s all now you can play game. Well Sometime When you restart phone that pin again turn Grey so just tap that Again and wait for GREEN PIN ( as tested on redmi 1s ) This is bug or what i couldn’t find reason.But it will happen Sometime .. so DON’T WORRY 🙂
Note that Folder Mount free edition will only allow to move 3 game data only. If you want more you have to use the premium Version of the app. You can also try Directory bind
from xda developers which bounds game data from external storage to internal storage.
Thank You 🙂 Enjoy and Ask if you hang somewhere 😛