Mi devices come with locked bootloader. If you are willing to test something new you have unlock the bootloader. Unlocking bootloader will open the door to custom recovery.
Today’s hacks only work for Redmi Note 3, Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro, Redmi 3, and Mi 5. And this unlocks procedure only support MIUI China developer version (6.1.12 or later version)
Download and install the tools on your PC: Go to this link
. Sign up Mi forum to get access to download the file.
MIUI bootloader unlocker PC tools
Download Recovery File: Go to this link and select your device then download the recovery file.
If you’re using Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm version or Mi 5, you can unlock on MIUI Global Stable ROM.
- Once all your download is completed put your custom recovery on phone storage.
- Go to Updater app, press the three dot on upper right corner, and select ‘Choose update package’. Choose the zip file you just put in phone storage.
- Now you’ll be requested to Log into the Mi account. Log in to proceed.
- Turn of your device. Press the power button and volume button at the same time to enter into bootloader mode.
- Then connect the device to PC. Open the unlocking apps which you already installed and log in with same MI account.
- After login click Press ‘Unlock’. The unlocking process will complete in about 10 seconds.
Now your device is bootloader unlocked. You can flash fast boot ROMs and custom ROMs now.
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!