Note: Before you go ahead with the update, make sure that your OnePlus One is not rooted and is Running on Stock ROM and Stock Recovery. The update is applicable to users updating their OnePlus One running on YOG7DAS2K1. Backup all your data, the process should not affect your data but if something goes wrong you risk losing your data.
How to Manually update OnePlus One to CyanogenOS 13.0ZNH0EAS26M:
- Download the CyanogenOS 13 ZNH0EAS26M Incremental update flashable zip file on your Laptop/PC or directly on your OnePlus One smartphone – Official Link to Zip File
- Transfer the Zip file to ‘download’ folder on your device’s internal storage either from your PC or if you have downloaded the file directly on your device it will be in the download folder on your phone storage or SD card storage.
- Once the transfer is completed, Reboot your OnePlus One into Recovery, for this, you have to press and hold the Power + Volume down button at the same time and release it when the OnePlus logo appears on the screen.
- Now you need to use the volume keys to move up and down and the power button to select. Now select the Apply Update option and then choose from internal storage -> Go to Download folder and select the File which named – “cm-bacon-cee4e8702d-to-e36dd78050-signed.zip” file.
- Once selected the installation of the update starts automatically and the Home screen appears.
- Now go to main page and select ‘wipe cache partition’ and later select ‘Reboot system now’ which will remove the cache from your device.
You are done, with the reboot which will take some time around 20 minutes your OnePlus One will be running on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow based CyanogenOS 13.0.