This Nougat 7.1 Nougat ROM has come for the YU Yunique YU4711 Via CyanogenMod Unofficial CM14.1 Nightly ROM.
- This tutorial is only for installing Official Android 7.1 Nougat Unofficial CM14.1 ROM on YU Yunique YU4711.Please do not try on any other YU Yunique Variants.
- Bootloader should be unlocked or you will not be able to install this ROM.
- Your phone should be Rooted & have a Custom Recovery installed in order to install this CM14 ROM on your phone.
- We will be using TWRP Recovery for this tutorial.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
- Battery Must be Charged above 92% before using this Tutorial.
Disclaimer: We provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The author of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
How to Install Unofficial Android Nougat 7.1 CM14.1 ROM on YU Yunique
Step 1 – Download Nougat 7.1 CM14.1 ROM for your YU Yunique YU4711 and Nougat 7.1 Gapps to your computer.
Step 2 – Connect and mount your YU Yunique YU4711 USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
Step 3 – Now copy/paste the downloaded Nougat 7.1 CM14.1 ROM zip file to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder).
Step 4 – Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
Step 5 – Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
Step 6 – Once you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
Step 7 – Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
Step 8 – Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
Step 9 – Then go back to the main Recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
Step 10 – Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Nougat 7.1 CM14.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
Nougat 7.1 Gapps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your tablet.
Step 11 – After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu .
Donator is respected because they help us keep Findrom.info be the biggest Firmware library. Thank you very much!