Now you can download and install TWRP Recovery On your Moto E3.By using TWRP Recovery you can Root your device.TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware likes custom ROMs and backup the current system,c an install exposed module etc.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
How to Install TWRP Recover on Moto E3
- Enable USB debugging.
- In your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Download TWRP Recovery and Rename the TWRP file to Recovery.img not “recovery.img.img” and Copy it to extracted ADB and Fastboot Tools Folder
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – Type the Command from below in your Command window that you opened
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader, If it don’t check if your cable or drivers working properly. Now type the below command on your command window
- To flash the recovery, Type the command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Now reboot your device. TWRP has successfull installed. Enjoy To reboot into Recovery mode, TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY