- Bootloader Unlocked – Bootloader of your smartphone should be unlocked. Beware unlocking bootloader will wipe all your data on the device. Proceed with caution.
- Enable USB Debugging – Usb debugging should be enabled on your Mi Max. To enable USB debugging option you first need to access Developer Option. Navigate to Settings >> About Phone >> Tap on Build Number 7 time press back button now. You’ll see Developer Options in Settings menu. Now Open Developer Options and Enable USB Debugging for Mi Max.
- Enable OEM Unlocking – This option is also available in Developer Options. Just enable OEM unlocking to proceed further.
How to Install TWRP/CWM on Mi Max Android Smartphone
- Download the twrp image or cwm image for Mi Max. Links are given in the end.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Now rename the *.img file you downloaded to “recovery.img”
- Transfer “recovery.img” to ADB and Fastboot drivers folder which you installed recently.
- Open a command window at ADB and Fastboot drivers folder. To open a command window just hold shift and right click. A dialogue box will appear from that select “Open a command window here“
- Boot your smartphone into fastboot mode. Manually boot into fastboot mode by turning the phone On while holding Volume down key along with power key.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Type in the following command to check whether your device is successfully connected to your computer or not.
“fastboot devices” without quotes.
- Now type the following command to install a custom recovery on your Mi Max.
“fastboot flash recovery recovery.img“
- After installing type “fastboot reboot” to reboot your device
You have successfully installed a custom recovery on your Mi Max. Enjoy.
[lock]TWRP for Mi Max. Click here.
CWM for Mi Max. N/A.[/lock]
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!