Renowned developer varun.chitre15 has just released an unofficial build of CM14 for Android One (1st Gen.) devices, which is based Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP sources.
This CM14 build for 1st Gen. Android One phones reportedly has everything sorted except a couple of bugs (one of which is a major setback though)
Grab the CM14 for 1st Gen Android One phones from the download link below and simply install/flash it via TWRP recovery like you’d flash any other custom ROM on the device. Also, since this is an AOSP based ROM, you will have to flash/install a Nougat supported Gapps package separately via TWRP to get Google services like Play Store on your device. Get both the files below:
- Download CM14 for Android One device (1st Gen.)
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps
For help installing the ROM, follow our detailed step-by-step guide to install a custom ROM like this via TWRP recovery.
How to Install a Android Nougat CM14 using TWRP Recovery
- Download and transfer the custom ROM you wish to flash to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of screen.
└ Note: This will factory reset your device. If your custom ROM doesn’t require a factory reset, then simply skip this step.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the custom ROMs .zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Once cache & dalvik wipe completes, hit the “Back” button on-screen and then select “Reboot System” button.
That’s all. Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM you just flashed.
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!