The official Android 7.0 for Huawei P9 is a leaked build and rolling via OTA soon, but if you need it now, you can Update Huawei P9 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Huawei P9 to Android N manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Huawei P9 from below.
The Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei P9 available for download and it is about 1.33GB in size. The link posted on XDA forum with that you can easily Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9. This can be flashed to stock, unrooted, and bootloader locked Huawei P9 devices via Huawei’s Dload tool.
The OTA update has a build version EMUI-EVA-C900B040SP11-log which Update Huawei P9 to Android 7.0 Nougat. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update Huawei P9 to Android Nougat. Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9 from below.
- This is method only work for Huawei P9 EVA-L09 don’t try it on other devices.
- This is a leaked beta build so may contains bugs.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9
1) First, download Android 6.0 for Huawei P9 from here.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your internal storage or SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now go to the phone settings–>update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will show the update.app file now tap on it to start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device., you have latest firmware
Done. This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9. If you have any questions comment below.