- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Galaxy S7 Edge Firmware port.
- All Galaxy S7 Edge features.
- Fast & Smooth.
- This tutorial is only for installing Darklord Android 6.0.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. Please do not try on any other Galaxy Note 3 variants.
- Your phone should be rooted and have ClockworkMod recovery installed from before.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Darklord ROM On Galaxy Note 3 LTE
Step 2 – Connect and mount your Galaxy Note 3 USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
Step 3 – Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder).
Step 4 – Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
Step 5 – Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
Step 6 – Once you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset” . Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
Step 7 – Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition” .
Step 8 – Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
Step 9 – Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
Step 10 – Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
Step 11 – After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
That’s it! Your Galaxy Note 3 should now have Darklord Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow custom ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!