Don’t want to spend your allowance on Sony’s latest Xperia XZ? While we can’t get you hardware upgrades, we can certainly help you get some of the latest UI changes right to your Sony Xperia Z3. Based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, the ROM brings Xperia XZ icons for the launcher. Follow this guide to flash Xperia XZ custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Z3.
LinuXRoM features include
- Superuser mode (services.Jar patched)
- SystemUI from Xperia X
- Settings and smart cleaner from Xperia X
- Knowledge notification disable
- Sound enhancement modded
- Sounds from Xperia X
- Black Bootanimation from Xperia X
- Xperia X icon percent
- SystemUI Xperia X and Xperia X issues
- Assertive display Xperia XZ
- Call recording via sea jr
- Interactive-tunable_vm-optimized_battery-perf (Battery optimization)
- Eliminated some applications (debloat)
- Digicam 2 API is active now
- Curb The Noise Of v7 photograph
- Xperia X Hdr & Stabilizer
- New Flat Icon
Prerequisites to flash Xperia XZ custom ROM on Z3
- Backup any important data from your Sony Xperia Z3 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Make sure ADB and Fastboot is configured on your PC.
- Sony Xperia Z3 must be rooted with unlocked bootloader and installed with a recovery tool.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to flash LinuXRoM on Sony Xperia Z3
Required files: download LinuXRoM Android 6.0.1 custom firmware for Xperia Z3 and save it on your computer. Extract boot.img file separately.
- Connect your Xperia Z3 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone memory’s root folder.
- Copy the boot.img file to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory.
- Switch off your Xperia Z3 and enter Bootloader mode: press and hold the Volume Up button while connecting the phone with a USB cable. Phone LED will turn blue indicating the Bootloader mode.
- Once in the Fastboot mode, on your PC, navigate to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory and open Command Prompt with Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt.
- Run the following commands:
- fastboot flash boot boot.img – press Enter.
- fastboot reboot – press Enter.
- Enter in the Recovery Mode: switch on the phone while pressing the Volume Up button a few times.
- Wipe data task: from the CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- Also clean cache from wipe cache partition.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the LinuXRoM Android 6.0.1 Xperia XZ custom ROM and confirm the flashing process.
- Once done, return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Xperia Z3 into the new custom ROM.
- First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
Don’t forget to let us know what you think of this custom firmware.
xkld đài loan , kho sàn gỗ giá rẻ , sàn gỗ công nghiệp giá rẻ , sàn gỗ tự nhiên , sàn gỗ ngoài trời , ván sàn nhựa