GET 1 USD FOR LINK DOWNLOAD
NOTE: contact via email [email protected] , i will sent link download for you
have been riddled with glitches, with millions of users flooding the Internet attempting to figure out solutions to some of the game’s many frustrating bugs. A common one is an error message that says “GPS Signal Not Found,” and that’s a big deal considering literally the entire game relies upon being able to access your phone’s GPS.
Luckily, because this is a widespread problem, there are several solutions that have worked for people. Here are seven options you can try, each one of which stands on its own as a potential fix. If one doesn’t work for you, simply move on to the next.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. For some reason it seems that Wi-Fi needs to be enabled, even if you’re not actually connected to it. If you’re on an iPhone, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen and make sure the Wi-Fi (second icon from the left) is enabled. On an Android, from the home screen select apps, settings, and then make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Step outside. Presumably you’re having this issue while exploring the real world, but in case you’re getting it in indoors, try stepping outside and remaining in place for 30-60 seconds. Some users report that doing this allows the phone to bring the GPS back online.
- Make sure the GPS is turned on. On the iPhone, go to settings, privacy, location services, and make sure this setting is on. On Android, go to settings, privacy and safety, location, and make sure location is turned on. Then click “locating method” and make sure “GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks” is selected.
- Reset network settings. This one is specifically for iPhones, but go to settings, general, reset, and then choose reset network settings.
- Disable mock locations. For Androids only, go to “about phone” and then tap on your build number 7 times. This will enable develop options. From there, go to locations and disable mock locations.
- Leave Google Maps on in the background. This one sounds weird, but some iPhone users have said that opening Google Maps and then heading back into the Pokemon Go app actually fixes this issue.
- Turn your phone on/off. When all else fails, turning your device off and on again is always worth a try, and some have said that this is actually all it took for them.
As of right now, these are all the solutions that the majority of players have been using. Of course, the game is plagued by horribly unstable servers, and so if none of these steps have solved your problem, there’s a chance this is an issue on the developer’s end and not on yours.
More from my site
- How to play Pokemon GO without moving anywhere without root How to play Pokemon GO without moving anywhere without rooting your android device.You […]
- How to Get Back Deleted Accounts and get your Progress back Many Pokemon GO users are reporting that the latest update has deleted or reset their […]
- Pokemon GO: Fix Pokemon is not Showing Up Today, I have received many questions from the Pokemon GO players via the contact us […]
- Pokemon Go' guide: How to Battle Pokemon Go Pokemon Go" from Niantic is the newest craze among gamers. This AR enabled and GPS […]
- Pokémon GO 0.31.0 Apk Download [Latest Apk] Pokemon is very popular among kids, and everyone has watched them on television and now […]
- Pokemon Go common Errors and Issues Solution of Fix Pokemon Go has a good blend of Augmented Reality and the real world give it the […]
- How to Play 'Pokemon Go' on Android in geo-blocked regions using VPN Pokemon Go, the brain child game of Niantic Labs and Nintendo, has taken the world by […]
- How to Fix Failed to detect location on Pokemon Go for Android Are you facing with the failed to detect location on Pokemon Go issue? If so, then you […]
- How to Fix “GPS Signal not Found” Error in Pokémon Go? [Fix it] Pokémon Go is everywhere, and that's great for Android gamers around the world (or at […]
- Download Pokemon GO 0.29.2 APK for Android Latest Version Niantic, a top developer in Google Play, has released their new game, Pokemon GO, in […]
- How to Get Pokecoins quickly : Pokemon Go Guide While Pokemon GO may be a “free” game, it incorporates microtransactions via Pokecoins. […]
- How to Download, Install, and Play Pokemon Go Right Now If you have an Android device, you don't have to wait for the official release date of […]