However, if you modified the system of your Android phone by rooting and then updating it using custom ROMs then this feature will be no longer available on your device. Also, this feature is not included on the most used ROMs for Android devices CM14, CM13, CM12 and CM11
So, the only way to enable call recording on CM14, CM13, CM12, CM11 ROMs is to install a mod on your phone which requires root access and installed Xposed Framework. For those who do not know Xposed Framework is a framework which allows you to install modules or Mods on your phone and in this way your phone will be packed with various features.
Once you will install the Call Recording module on your phone you will have the following features:
- Use Voice Call audio source for recording
- Record incoming calls or outgoing calls only
How to Enable Call Recording on CM14, CM13, CM12, CM11 Phones
- First of all you need to download the latest version of the module or mod named XCallRecordingSettings. You can download it from here [XCallRecordingSettings MOD]
- Then, go to Xposed Installer and from there go to Modules, tick mark of the XCallRecordingSettings and then reboot Your device.
- Now, make call one person of your family, the call recording feature will be activated and enjoy.
Congratulations; Now you have learned how to enable call recording on CM14, CM13, CM12, CM12 smartphones. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box.
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!