In this guide, you can download and install the official TWRP on Moto Z 2016. This is an official TWRP Recovery for Moto Z 2016. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Moto Z 2016. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.0.20 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
- This works on Moto Z 2016 XT1650
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any custom rom.
- Download TWRP and Rename the TWRP file to Recovery.img not “recovery.img.img” and Copy it to extracted ADB and Fastboot Tools Folder
How to Install TWRP Recover on Moto Z 2016
- Enable USB debugging.
- In your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – Type the Command from below in your Command window that you opened
- Your device will boot into bootloader, If it don’t check if your cable or drivers working properly. Now type the below command on your command window.
- To flash the recovery, Type the command.
- To flash Boot Code
- Now reboot your device. TWRP has successfull installed. Enjoy
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot boot recovery.img