You need PC to hard reset or factory reset your device. I already tried this procedure. Just follow carefully the procedure so you will not brick your device. This tablet has a Rockchip CPU. I dont have the picture of the tablet (i forgot to took one). How ever you can see the device that I took when I was installing the driver. And the boot logo of this tablet is C-DR King VE Series.
You can fix the following issue:
- Pattern Lock
- Gmail Account Lock up
- Password Problem
- If your tablet does not boot up properly (if the firmware is not totally damaged)
- Force closing apps.
Install the driver
- Turn off your device
- Press VOLUME UP + POWER Button and insert USB cable
- It should detect your tablet. If this is your first time, it will detect as unknown device.
- Locate the driver in the drivers folder that you had downloaded. Select proper driver there is a driver for 64bit(x64) and 32bit(x86) computer.
- Or you can install this Rockchip Automatic Driver Installer.
Flashing your device
- First turn off your device.
- Open RKAndroidTool.exe
- Remove check in number 1,
- Click the checkbox in number 3
- Click the blank space in column … it will open the file manager. Then look for misc.img. It is located in image folder
- Press and hold VOLUME UP + POWER Button in your device and insert usb cable. RKAndroidtool should detect your device.
- Press RUN button when you are ready to flash your device
- Flashing will take around 2 seconds. Your tablet will automatically reboot in Android System Recovery and will wipe your tablet.
Reference Video in Loading the file: (watch in HD)
If RKAndroidtool cannot detect your device here is what to do.
- Go to your Rockchip Android Tool folder
- Open settings.ini
- In [DEVICE_ID] section input this value
- And in [SYSTEM] section look for SUPPORTUSB11=0, and change the value to 1
- Open your RKAndroidTool again to try if its working.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.Follow Findrom , we will sent link download for you. Thanks