This tutorial is for Alcatel One Touch Magic 4033E, follow my guide below. I will also post a video tutorial.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Alcatel Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Button simultaneously. Keep holding the buttons until the phone power up and you will see the Android System Recovery.
3. Select wipe data / factory reset, then YES — delete all user data, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the POWER button to confirm the selection
4. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.Follow Findrom , we will sent link download for you. Thanks