Ground Zero theme is a new dark theme which is created by recognized xda themer Maurydes. Ground zero theme is available for emui 5.0 with full HD display support. The theme is designed so well and with perfection . You will love this dark theme . Dialer , status bar, status bar icons, settings icons are designed very elegently. Its not pure dark black but somewhat similar to dark .
Most of the system apps are themed . This theme comes with icons having a rouded pixel look .You will love it. I can not say more about this because there is so much to say , so instead of reading these lines you should try the theme .
If you guys face any weired issues , i am including the source link of theme , where you can explain your problem to themer Maurydes and he will help you .
You can download this theme for your huawei EMUI device running on Nougat Based EMUI 5 and then apply it from the Theme app. Instructions are given in the end of this post so that you can understand how to apply these EMUI themes.
INFO & DOWNLOAD
|Updated On||9 May|
|Download (V2)||From Here|
How to use ?
1. Download the theme file from above link . Its a .hwt file which simply means HuaWeiThemes.
2. Now move the downloaded theme file to HWThemes folder in Internal Storage . If the folder is not present then you can create new HWThemes folder in internal storage.
3. After moving theme file to HWThemes folder ,open Themes app from your homescreen.
4. Now you will see the new theme in your theme list. Click on it and then apply.
5. A Reboot is better after applying a theme .
If you face any problem while following this process you can comment and I will try to provide you with a possible solution.
You can share this theme with your friends/family.