EvolveSMS is a powerful texting replacement app that makes talking to your friends quick, fun and easy! It’s been designed from the bottom up with the newest Android guidelines in mind to look beautiful and just plain work. Feel completely immersed in the app with a design that flows freely between, you, all your friends, and Android.
– A beautiful and smooth interface for sliding between conversations so everything is just a swipe away
– Full multimedia support including sending pictures, videos, audio, contacts, and GIFs
– A popup that allows you full access to anything in the app and looks great
– Group messaging support
– Full Light Flow support
– 2 different widgets with lockscreen support
– Swipe to delete conversations
– Batch deleting messages
– Archiving messages
– Fully customizable notifications
– Password protection
– Full emoji support (850+ emojis, Android or iOS 7 style)
– Android Wear support
– Desktop messaging through Pushbullet and Yappy
– And much more 🙂
Unlockable with the customization plugin from inside the app:
– 3 theme options: light, dark and black
– 3 different layouts: Evolve, Hangouts, and Classic
– Facebook and Google+ cover photo integration
– Facebook contact photo integration
– Night mode
– Apply addon themes to fully customize every aspect of look in the app, there are hundreds on the Play Store to enjoy!
Unlockable with the feature plugin from inside the app:
– More MMS options (GIFs and contacts)
– Message backup through Dropbox
– Private inbox
– Scheduled SMS messages
– Personalized mass messages
– Full Android Marshmallow support
– Android Wear app to view and chat with friends from your watch
– Revised intro screen for new users
– Fingerprint authentication on supported devices
– Find nearby friends and share contact information
– Updated settings UI
– Easy method for sending feedback
– Support for launcher unread count badges
– And WAY more!
See the Get Help section of settings for a full changelog!
Donator is respected because they help us keep Findrom.info be the biggest Firmware library. Thank you very much!