Please Read this carefully!
1. Flash a custom recovery like TWRP via Odin.
2. Download the Rom from the link below & copy it on your external sdcard.
3. Boot your phone to custom recovery (TWRP): Click Wipe –> Advanced Wipe –> Tick Dalvik, System, Data, & Cache, then swipe to confirm.
4. Now click Install & navigate to where you saved the downloaded Rom (external sdcard).
5. Swipe to confirm installation.
6. Once installed, click Wipe Dalvik/Cache.
7. Reboot to complete installation.
First boot takes 12-15 minutes.
– Keyboard fc when typing.
– Disable both “Hot words by Sogou” and “Cloud input by Sogou” in keyboard settings.
– Disable “Report diagnostic info” in Privacy and safety in Settings.
ROM Status: Stable
Stable Release Date: 2018-06-11
– GT-i9505 (International Edition)
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM
Donator is respected because they help us keep Findrom.info be the biggest Firmware library. Thank you very much!