Combination file is a Samsung galaxy factory binary SW file, this file is only used for advanced maintenance, check below to know the details why you use the combination files for our galaxy devices, for detailed if about What is Combination File you can check out on the link.
- First of all, Samsung SM-G970X Combination File (Firmware ROM) helps us to Bypass Google FRP from our devices.
- This is advanced firmware, not a regular normal firmware.
- Combination ROM only used for advanced maintenance,
Note- we do not test all the combination files for our device,
- When you flash the combination file on your device you will lose all the basic features on your device.
- It will help you to unroot your device.
- Samsung Combination file helps you to fix the DRK problem in your Samsung SM-G970X device.
- A combination file helps you to fix some stuck on logo problem in your device.
- Samsung factory binary file helps you to fix and recover IMEI, and baseband unknown problems.
- Its also help you to recover some software error problem in your device.
Note:- we will update all the combination ROMs version when the new version of the bootloader file release by Samsung.
|File Name||Samsung SM-G970X Combination File|
|Download All T Series Combination File|
Before you flash the combination file on your device you need to follow this.
-Before you flash the Samsung SM-G970X Combination Firmware on your device, please check your device battery should have at least 50% charged.
-Every time when you flash your device please take a back up because if you do any wrong your device will be the boot loop.
-Make sure, you do not taste all the combination files with our device please flash the combination files at your own risk.
-Always use the latest Samsung USB driver for your PC before you connect your device.
-Download the latest version of Odin flash tool from here.
Download Samsung SM-G970X Combination File (Firmware ROM)
File Name:Combination_FAC_FA90_G970FXXU2ASF1.rarGet Now:
How to Flash Samsung SM-G970X Combination Firmware ROM
-Download the combination file on your PC,
-After that, extract the combination file to your computer.
-Then download the Samsung USB Driver and also download the Samsung USB driver.
-Then extract both files to your PC,
-Once done, install the Samsung USB driver to your computer first.
-After that, open the Odin tool folder,
-Then open the “Odin.exe” from there.
-Now click on the “AP” tab then give the file path thereof the extracted combination file folder.
-After that, Put your device in Download mode.
How to boot your device into the Download Mode
- First, power off your device.
- Now press and hold (Volume down + Home (if Samsung S8) press bixby+ Power off) key until you see “warning” message on your device.
- Then confirm download mode by pressing the “volume up” key.
- Now you have successfully put your device into the download mode.
- Once done, Now connect your device to PC.
-Now open the Odin tool.
-Then you will see an “Added” message in the Odin tool.
Note:- If your device is not detected in the Odin tool then reinstall the USB driver or change the USB cable.
-After that, click the “start” button on the Odin tool.
-Now you will see your device flashing will be started.
-Now sit back and wait for the finish.
-Once finish your device restart and start in the factory mode.
-Done, now you have successfully flash SM-G970X Combination Firmware ROM.