This is the long-awaited Marshmallow update that OnePlus X owners have been waiting for months now. There are two official ways one can update to OxygenOS 3.1.3. The update can be either downloaded and installed as on OTA update from the settings menu, or using the official OTA ROM file through recovery.
Download and install Marshmallow update on OnePlus X
All phones with OxygenOS versions: 2.2.3, 3.1.0, 3.1.1 and 3.1.2, are eligible of receiving the OTA update. To update, go to Settings > About Phone and check for OTA updates.
- Download the software build for your device at the bottom of this page
- Plug your phone into your computer and copy the downloaded .zip to your phone’s storage
- After the .zip file is copied to your phone, reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Choose “Install from local / Install from SD”, find your .zip file and click on “Install” to confirm
- Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!