Lenovo announced on Wednesday that it has started rolling out the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for its popular K4 Note smartphone in India. The software update is being pushed out in a phased manner, which means not all users will receive the update at once but over a span of the next few days.
Lenovo K4 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Update can be downloaded and installed very easily on your smartphone. Lenovo has officially not yet disclosed the date of release for Android M for Lenovo K4 Note for Indian users but we have got our hands on it already from Thailand forums which was officially released and we would be glad to share and let you experience the new operating system for your device. This release is official and might contain bug which can be fixed later by the lenovo team, but so far after using it we haven’t found any bugs but the speed and performance on android marshmallow on Lenovo K4 Note has increased immensely.
Lenovo K4 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Update
- Drivers – Driver_Windows_MTK_Preloader_Techolite.zip
- Lenovo K4 Note Marshmallow 6.0 Stock Rom – here (rename it to update.zip)
- Keep your smartphone’s battery charged upto 70%
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone by going to Settings > About > Tap Build Number 10 times until you get the “Developer Mode Enabled” message. After that go back and open Developer Options from Settings and tick “USB Debugging”
How To Upgrade To Marshmallow 6.0 On Lenovo K4 Note
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) To Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow manually follow below steps.
3) Download the Official Marshmallow ROM for Lenovo K4 Note from above.
4) Now save the file to SD card and rename it to ‘Update.zip‘
5) Now Power off your device.
6) Boot your phone into the recovery mode by pressing ‘Power + Volume up + Volume Down‘.
7) Now click on ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and Select ‘Update.zip‘
8) Now wait for some time until the installation process complete.
9) Your phone will reboot and upgraded Marshmallow.
This is the easiest way to Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions, comment below.
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!