1 website to download firmware and rom for your phone completely free.
Cherry Mobile Skyfire firmware/stock rom to unbrick your phone.
4 min read
This firmware is for Cherry Mobile Skyfire only (MTK6577). This is not compatible with Skyfire 2.0. Because Skyfire 2.0 has a Qualcomm SoC.
You can fix the following issue in your phone: 1. Bootloop 2. Damaged System UI 3. TP Upgrade only 4. Dead phone but it is detected in computer 5. Remove Gmail Account / Password / Pattern Lock (Alternative Way)
“Use WinRar or 7zip to extract the firmware” “Extract the files to your desired folder” See picture below” “If you encounter error in flashtool, use different version of it.”
First try the Alternative Driver, which is the AutoInstaller. Just open the install.bat then it will automatically install the driver. Then proceed to flashing. If it did not work then proceed with VCOM driver that you had downloaded. Then install it manually follow the guide below.
Video Reference using Driver Auto Installer (watch in HD)
When installing it manually your phone must be turned off, then connect it to your computer/laptop while pressing VOLUME UP or VOLUME DOWN. This will detect and look for the driver.
1. This is the first time that you will connect your phone and it will search for the correct driver.
2. Check include this location … … and click on browse. Look for USB VCOM Driver and Click on 2K_XP_COM folder if you are using Windows XP or Win7 for Windows 7 and then press OK when you are done picking the right folder for the driver.
3. If the driver is successfully installed MediaTek DA USB VCOM will appear in the New Hardware Wizard.
Video Installing VCOM Driver (please watch in HD)
Video Flashing your phone (please watch in HD)
“Your Phone must be turned off when you are ready to connect and flash your phone”
1. Launch FlashTool
2. Click on Scatter-Loading, and load your scatter file. (see example below with loaded file in Flash Tool
Video Reference Using FlashTool version 5.xxx (watch in HD)
3. After you load the file, press F9 or Press Download to Flash your Phone.
4. If Download is not possible, you can press Firmware Upgrade.
5. After you press Download or Firmware Upgrade re-insert your battery and connect your Phone to the PC. Press Volume Down or Volume Up while connecting to PC.
If you encounter PMT_Changed error here is what you do:
In Older Version of FlashTool
Load the scatter file
Click in Format (a new menu will popup)
Make sure that you select Format whole flash except bootloader then press OK
Connect your phone in bootmode (Turn off your device then hold Volume UP or VOLUME DOWN then insert USB)
It should detect your phone and continue to flash.
Then Click Download to fully flash your phone.
Hard Reset your phone after flashing.
In Latest version of Flashtool
Load the scatter file
Choose Format + Download (Underneath Scatter-loading file)
Then Click Download and wait until it is done flashing
For Invalid IMEI:Your Phone/Tablet must be rooted first Restore yong IMEI in MTKDroidTools version 2.5.3. You will have this error when you format your phone in Flashtool as I had experienced. To restore download MTKDroidTools version 2.5.3 After you extract the file. Open the green robot, you must enable the usb debugging in your phone. It is usually located in Settings>Devoloper Mode then look for usb debugging. After enabling it. Connect your phone in your computer then in MTKDroidTool click on ROOT. Wait for it to finish, then Click in IMEI/NVRAM, input 15 number in each box. Then click REPLACE. Then click Reboot or you can manually turn off your phone. Then turn your phone on again. You can see that you have fully restored your IMEI.
“Hard reset your phone after flashing”
I hope this tutorial help you. Please drop a comment if something is not clear to you.
FOLLOW PAGE I WILL SENT LINK DOWNLOAD FOR YOU. THANKS!